Friday, July 9, 2010

Show Us Your Life - Favorite Bible Verse

Let not your heart be troubled; ye believe in God, believe also in me. In my Father's house are many mansions; if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also... Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you; not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let your your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.
-John 14: 1-3, 27

this is the verse that we choose for my dad's prayer card. i find it so comforting. with my dad in Heaven, the sadness leaves no room for air... the steady words- the promise- the reassurance... remind me that my dad is okay and that one day my family will be all together again.

Dad's stone at the Turtle Sanctuary in Georgia
and the tree that shades it

dad, i really miss you. we all do.

No comments:

Post a Comment