Thursday, July 8, 2010

team jacob

went to eclipse with a friend from grad school - i loved it - i totally wanted to be cuddling with jacob in that tent on the mountain in the snowstorm!

and then bethany got married on tv - and when they exchanged vows they said "let my heart be your shelter and my arms- your home." i want to remember that.

trying not to wallow in my loneliness.

Portland re-invited me to the wedding in an email - he wanted me to be his date! but it's too expensive. and of course i wanted him to mail me a plane ticket with roses or some other grand gesture... he asked if i could come later in the summer - i emailed him tonight saying that he needs to tell me when it's a good time for him. he mentioned that he will be back East in August - i wonder if i will see him again. i wonder if he wants to kiss me this time... when i visited his house last summer it was just one of those perfect moments - can only first experiences like that be magical?

No comments:

Post a Comment