Friday, May 14, 2010

books!

one of my favorite bloggers, Kelly, has the perfect inaugural Show us Your Life post for my new blog! I just adore books. I love how they feel - so sturdy and yet the pages are delicate. i love how i can just dip into another world.


i love books about love - first love, finding love, realizing what and who you love. Emily Griffin's Love the One You're With and Lauren Weisberger'sChasing Harry Winston are two "classics" in my mind!

i love historical fiction, like The Kommandant's Girl by Pam Jenoff.

i also love books by Wally Lamb, Jodi Picoult, the Twilight series (the cast was on Oprah yesterday - so fun!) and Harry Potter books.

i am already gathering books to read on vacation this June... i ordered The Carrie Diaries by Candace Bushnell and Heart of the Matter by Emily Griffin. any other suggestions?



2 comments:

  1. This is my first time joining in the Show Us Your Life fun too. Have you read Janet Evanovich's Stephanie Plum series? It is great beach reading.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have read all three.....Great ones

    A sleepless night so doing a little blog hopping....

    I have a Disney Giveaway on my main blog...Hope you will stop by.

    http://teresa-grammygirlfriend.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete