Friday, May 28, 2010

the family arrives!


the mama, sis, and aunt will be arriving any second! my apartment has never been this clean - i unpacked the last box from my CT move yesterday; dusted (around the trinkets on the tabletops but still), vacuumed, and i can see my floor (even if i cheated and but the rest of the loose clothes in the laundry hamper). but i bought flowers for beside the bedside for my mama and aunt and i have the towels all laid out for them... i even washed my sheets and quilt! i wanted to be a good hostess, just like Whitney from The Glamorous Life of a Housewife!

(sorry it's a bit dark - i just wanted to capture the moment from my phone)


i feel a bit frazzled - i am not sure exactly what our itinerary will be - but if the weather is great tomorrow, we will go to Longwood Gardens for the lily festival. but where for dinner? i miss Dad - he always made the plans, and they were always flawless.

i cannot wait for my hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment