Tuesday, May 18, 2010

first funny to remember years from now

sister just called... cousin has to carry around a babydoll to simulate the challenges of fatherhood starting tomorrow... which is also his 16th birthday... he will officially be sixteen and pregnant just like the MTV show! we laughed and laughed. my high school never did that... but i would have loved it! i still remember how serious i took playing house... we had real diaper bags and bottles... oh childhood!

just had to step the morning at the preschool, then went to the lab in the afternoon. then target and dinner at paneras. it's summer but i don't have my summer routine yet.

watching the duggars and going to bed early... gotta clean tomorrow!

one more thing - i woke up this morning, thinking that Portland had wrote an email confessing his love for me... it felt so real... i was driving around today and i had to remind myself it was just a dream! i have so many activities that would be so fun if i had a boyfriend... but life is teaching me to live each moment, and not wait for it to be the "perfect" moment.

when i was home, mama asked me what i would do if the Ex called me and wanted to see me. i really thought he was the one when i was with him... it feels much less certain now that i'm not with him. how could it feel so right- that he was my true love...and now i question those thoughts. people always say "you'll know when he's the one" - and i thought i knew. i wonder what it will feel like when i hopefully one day meet that guy?

No comments:

Post a Comment