Wednesday, May 26, 2010

something borrowed

i finished this book by emily griffins... loved it. even though i knew the premise... i even knew the ending... i was hooked. and i had to finish it tonight... oh to have those feelings of just complete comfort that you have when you are with the one that you love.

i mailed Portland the oops-penguin card that Elmo made (because my Pens lost but his Flyers are still in it!) - i wonder what he will think/feel when he sees the envelope in his mailbox. how will he respond? will he respond? he hasn't brought up the idea of me visiting him this summer again. i told him i wanted a formal invitation - i was kind of hoping that he would write me a letter ha. he's a boy. i shouldn't expect so much maybe, from someone i'm not even dating!

i wanted to remember this quote from something borrowed (page 284)
"maybe the thing to do after you roll the dice - and lose - is simply to pick them up and roll them again."

and i found this quote on etsy:
"i don't know if i run for my thighs or my head." i need to remember that i like to run. i gotta get back in the groove - in the words of nicey nash - my "wobbly bits" are back! must get back in shape for me. so that when i find my man... i will love me so that he can love me.

night!

No comments:

Post a Comment